Autumn is here, feels like having a picnic? Nothing beats good sandwiches for picnics! How about making teriyaki chicken, broccoli sprouts and egg salad sandwiches?
Teriyaki chicken, broccoli sprouts and egg salad sandwiches
- 2 Slices Toasted Whole-grain Bread
- 1 Potion Teriyaki Chicken*
- 35 g Soft-boiled Egg Salad^
- 20 g Julienned Carrots
- 20 g Julienned Cucumber
- 15 g Julienned Red / Yellow Bell Pepper
- 8g Broccoli Sprouts
- 1 Red Lettuce Leaf
- 1 Sliced Tomato Piece
- Moderate amount Butter
- Moderate amount Mayonnaise
- Moderate amount Cream Cheese
- Moderate amount Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 Piece of Chicken Thigh
- 3 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Mirin
- 3 Tablespoon Sake
- 3 Tablespoon Water
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Marmalade
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
Pan fried chicken thigh with oil until cooked, mix and add all remaining ingredients in and stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
^Soft-boiled Egg Salad
- 3 Soft-boiled Egg
- 35 g Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together for egg salad.
- Brush 1 side of bread slice with butter and spread cream cheese on the other slice.
- Layer egg salad, carrots, cucumber, bell pepper and teriyaki chicken on buttered bread slice and drizzle with mayonnaise and whole grain mustard.
- Layer red lettuce, Sliced Tomato and Broccoli Sprouts on top of sauce and sandwich with remaining slices, cream cheese side down.
- Wrap up with baking paper and cut in through to serve.
Want to learn more about sprouting?