How to Grow Microgreens?
1. Prepare an inch thick of organic soil evenly in a shallow tray.
2. Scatter seeds over the surface of the soil evenly.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil and spray the surface with clean, filtered water. Some seeds require soaking beforehand, it decreases the sprouting time but make it slightly more difficult to scatter on soil.
4. Spray the seeds 2-3 times a day to keep the soil evenly moist while waiting for the seeds to grow. Cover the tray with a lid/wet cloth/wet kitchen paper to keep soil moist for the first few days.
5. Microgreens usually take 2-4 weeks to grow, it is recommended to check the instruction of each seed for the harvest time.
6. To harvest, cut microgreens right above soil level with scissors. Rinse and enjoy.