Red Russian Kale Sprouts – The Cruciferous Vitamin C Powerhouse
Red Russian Kale Seeds are suitable for both sprouting and growing microgreens. They not only add a nice twist to your salads but also provide health benefits, including reducing your risk of cancer and providing your body with lots of vitamin C.
Kale sprouts and microgreens, like most edible greens of the Brassica family, are packed with antioxidant, they contain similar anti-cancer properties as broccoli sprouts.
- Soak 10g of seeds in lukewarm water in our jar for 6-12 hours out of direct light, ensure that the seeds do not flow.
- Rinse and drain the remaining water from the jar and place it back out of direct light.
- Rinse twice a day under running cool water to remove mould spores. Swirl and shake gently for 10 to 20 seconds before draining thoroughly. Repeat this process for 3 to 6 days to keep your sprouts happy 😀
- Harvest, rinse and enjoy your sprouts.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy your sprouts within 2 to 3 days in salads, sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, soups and stews.
For Microgreens Directions, please refer to: How to Grow Microgreens?