Red Cabbage Sprouts – The Stomach Reliever
Red cabbage sprouts are purple in colour. They have a refreshing taste and are very crunchy. These purplish little plants are packed with rich minerals and nutrients that can keep your body healthy.
The main nutrients of red cabbage sprouts include: Indol, sulforaphane, anthocyanin, and lysine, as well as vitamins A, C, B, E, K and U.
Anthocyanins have high antioxidant power, which not only protect your eyes but also help maintain your skin healthy. On the other hand, vitamin U has the effect of preventing formation of ulcers and helps healing of ulcers, so red cabbage is ideal for relieving alleviate stomach pain caused by gastric ulcers.
- Soak 10g of seeds in lukewarm water in our jar for 6-12 hours out of direct light, ensure that the seeds do not flow.
- Rinse and drain the remaining water from the jar and place it back out of direct light.
- Rinse twice a day under running cool water to remove mould spores. Swirl and shake gently for 10 to 20 seconds before draining thoroughly. Repeat this process for 3 to 6 days to keep your sprouts happy 😀
- Harvest, rinse and enjoy your sprouts.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy your sprouts within 2 to 3 days in salads, sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, soups and stews.
There are no reviews yet.