Clover Sprouts – The High Fiber Detox Greens
Clover sprouts are very easy to grow, they are delicate leafy sprouts with a refreshing taste and are very crispy. Clover sprouts are packed with fiber and are nutritious addition to your meals.
They are rich in trace elements such as vitamins A, B, C, E, K, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, carotene, and protein up to 35%. They are one of the sprouts perfect for vegetarians who want to add more protein to their diet.
- Soak 10g of seeds in lukewarm water in our jar for 6-12 hours out of direct light, ensure that the seeds do not flow.
- Rinse and drain the remaining water from the jar and place it back out of direct light.
- Rinse twice a day under running cool water to remove mould spores. Swirl and shake gently for 10 to 20 seconds before draining thoroughly. Repeat this process for 5 to 7 days to keep your sprouts happy 😀
- Harvest, rinse and enjoy your sprouts.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy your sprouts within 2 to 3 days in salads, sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, soups and stews.