Mung Bean Sprouts – The Heat Relieving Remedy
Chinese medicine believes that mung bean sprouts are sweet, cooling and has amazing power to detox your body. If you eat them regularly, you can reduce the heat and dehumidify your body.
Mung bean sprouts contains tons of vitamin C, which can be as rich as twice of kiwi and they are also packed with vitamin A, vitamin B and various minerals such as calcium, iron, and potassium. They are also extremely low in calorie and high in dietary fiber, which help promote bowel movements
- Soak 10g of seeds in lukewarm water in our jar for 6-12 hours out of direct light, ensure that the seeds do not flow.
- Rinse and drain the remaining water from the jar and place it back out of direct light.
- Rinse twice a day under running cool water to remove mould spores. Swirl and shake gently for 10 to 20 seconds before draining thoroughly. Repeat this process for 2 to 5 days to keep your sprouts happy 😀
- Harvest, rinse and enjoy your sprouts.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy your sprouts within 2 to 3 days in salads, sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, soups and stews.